Who: Self-pay patients must make an appointment and come during normal office hours. .
When: Tuesdays from 6pm-8pm (Sept 15-Oct 27)
Where: Four Oaks Location
TeleMedicine Is Now Available
It’s easy to do! Just call the office and our staff will help you set up an online video telehealth visit with your provider. You can see your usual provider in the comfort and safety of your home using a computer, smartphone or similar device with a camera.
About Horizon Family Medicine
We are an independent family practice, with four locations throughout Johnston County, dedicated to serving your family’s health needs. Established in 1980, our goal always has been to provide comprehensive, compassionate healthcare for your entire family. Our experienced and caring staff is committed to meeting your family’s medical needs, including regular preventive care and management of acute and chronic medical needs. Our practice is an excellent choice for your family’s healthcare wherever you live in the Johnston County area.
- Full OB/GYN services, including prenatal care and childbirth,
- Pediatric and adult care, including wellness and management of acute and chronic health issues,
- Same day appointments,
- Weekend hours for acute care,
- Medical education for chronic disease management,
- Onsite laboratory services, x-ray, and EKG for your convenience,
- In-practice mammograms, ultrasound, bone density and spirometry for efficient care